The Winter League
The hugely popular and competitive TGC Winter League starts again on Sunday 18th October.
As ever the competition is open to all members.
There is no need to pre register or commit to playing every week, just turn up.
- £5 entry fee then £2.50 per week.
- Arrive by 8.30am for draw for partners.
- Shot gun start at 9am.
- Prizes for weekly individual and team winners as well as 2s (not spectacular but the kudos makes up for it).
- Stableford full handicap.
- Weekly winner loses a shot for the rest of the winter league (minimum winners points for shot deduction is 32 points)
- In event of a tie for win both players lose a shot for rest of winter league.
- Score of 40 points or more = 1 shot deduction for rest of winter league.
- Win with 40 points or more = 2 shot deduction for rest of winter league.
- Best 6 scores count plus 2 compulsory rounds on 21st and 28th March 2021
- Generous cash prizes for overall top 5 places.
- Winter league dinner following final round on 28th March