Book your tee time via BRS
2022 is going to be a continued year of progression for Todmorden Golf Club, and with some minor operational changes as to how we do things, we are giving ourselves the best opportunity to compete as a golf club in a competitive market.
The old way of writing your name on a sheet of paper in the foyer is gone. Members will now sign up for club competitions using our new online booking system, BRS.
BRS is incredibly easy to use and is currently installed in over 1500 golf venues across the UK.
So, how does it work?
Registering your account
All members have been sent an email from BRS asking them to set up their own account. This can be done by using the link provided on the email or by clicking the link below.
*Please message Sean for your username (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Booking a tee time – the step by step guide…
- Book your tee time by visiting the clubs website, or by downloading the BRS app.
- You will be asked to log in with the details you created at registration.
- Once logged in you will see a list of all competitions that are currently available for registration.
- Pick your competition.
- Select the tee time you would like to play.
- Add your name and your partners (if you wish), then hit confirm.
Once you have confirmed your tee time you will automatically be sent an email to confirm your booking.
If you can’t make your booking you can always log back in and remove yourself from the tee sheet.
No payment is required when doing this, all players will need to register into the touch screen at the club as usual.
In the near future, we will have a computer set up in the clubhouse to allow members to book in their tee times whilst at the golf club. For now, if you don’t have access to a computer please ask your playing partners to register you in with them.